Superstar Marketing Assistant Wanted!
Imagine a world where people wake up every morning…
inspired to GROW, be EXCELLENT and make an IMPACT.
That’s what we do… and we need your help.
This is not your typical office job. Our passionately engaged A-Team works relentlessly and collaborates vigorously. The lifestyle is exciting and the culture is fast-paced. We consider our work our “art” and strive for excellence in everything we do. This is what we believe.
If inside you are saying “Hell Yeah!” please continue…
Our new Marketing Assistant will support a world-class brand by helping with client service initiatives creating special “Moments of WOW” for the VIPs in our world!
You are the superstar we are looking for if…
• Our mission excites you: We help pre & posts retirees thrive in retirement not just SURVIVE!
• You are HUNGRY & EAGER to learn, grow & become better everyday.
• You are looking to jumpstart your career in the “real world” & go all in 100%.
• You are flexible and resilient when faced with rapid-fire demands on your attention.
• You are often described as caring, and a great listener by your friends and family.
• You aren’t afraid to voice your own opinions to make something better.
• You find it easy to empathize with others.
• You enjoy helping people, and meeting their needs in creative ways.
• You are proactive, forward-thinking and have the ability to “think on your feet.”
• You have high standards for your work. Details matter to you. Results matter to you. Excellence matters to you.
• You are a highly motivated self-starter and quick learner…you have a “figure it out” attitude about any new project or task you haven’t done before. We don’t do hand-holding.
What you will do:
• Provide a WOW experience to our customers through personal events in office scenarios and content marketing
• Help Michael Convery and the A-Team with a variety of special projects related to customer service, sales and marketing. There will be PLENTY of opportunity to learn and try new things.
• You certainly won’t be bored!
• Entry level but prior internship or work experience a plus.
• Marketing, Communications, Advertising/PR, or Business-related degree helpful but not required.
• College students will be considered.
Compensation & work expectations: This is a full time position. We pay at or above market rate!
NOTE: SUPERSTARS ONLY.
Please do not apply for this position unless you can prove through documentation that you would be an AMAZING assistant! This is a highly coveted position and we will only settle for an A-player.
If this is you then go here to submit an inquiry for this position (<5min): APPLY TODAY!