The first and most critical step in retirement income planning is determining your goals.
Retirement income planning is a relationship. And it is critical that we establish common goals for your retirement years. This is not the stage of life when you should be concerned about the volatility of the markets. We believe in ongoing education for our team here at Educated Wealth Center, so we can continue to uncover new strategies as they emerge, and so that you are more fully informed and empowered to make strategic decisions that will benefit you most. Together, we’ll discuss options, and find the ones best suited for you and your situation. We want you in the driver’s seat to decide what direction you want to take. It’s as simple as that.
Whatever your net worth, practical needs, and life goals, we help you tailor your retirement income strategy to your individual situation.
These are the priorities we hear the most, the ones we focus on addressing.
- I must have a GUARANTEED income for LIFE
- I need to retain control of my money (I want to be able to withdraw from my principal)
- I want my nest egg at NO RISK to principal (assets not tied to market volatility)
- I want guaranteed and potentially increasing income
- I want to have money to leave to my heirs and loved ones
- I am looking for guaranteed money to pay for nursing care if I need it
- I want to have a fighting chance against inflation